Open call for participants of the 'Study Abroad at Home' contest hosted by ITMO University as part of the international semester exchange program!
Advantages of the program include:
- Studying in an international study group together with students from France, Germany, Japan. Finland, Mexico, Poland, South Korea and other countries;
- Module-based learning;
- Opportunity to choose any two courses from an extensive list (attached below);
- Special certificates awarded to participants upon the course completion.
Each course is practice-oriented, which implies that students will work a project assessed at the end of the program.
Second, third, and fourth-year Bachelor's students, as well as all Master's students are welcome to take part. You can enroll in two program courses of your choice, which you will need to rank in order of preference as part of your application.
To participate, you will need to submit:
- Completed participant's application (attached below);
- List of two courses which you would like to study, ranked in order of preference;
- Motivation letter written in English (no more than one page in length; the choice of format is up to you).
After submitting the documents, you will be invited to attend a personal interview which will be in English.
Applications can be submitted from August 20 to September 2, 2018. Please send the documents to Ekaterina Rassolenko at e.rassolenko@сorp.ifmo.ru.
For any questions, please contact the Сredential Evaluation Unit by phone +7 (812) 457 17 90 or email e.rassolenko@сorp.ifmo.ru.
The courses start in the end of September at ITMO University.
ParticipantsSecond, third, and fourth-year Bachelor's students, as well as all Master's students are welcome to apply.
Ekaterina Rassolenko, Сredential Evaluation Unit manager
phone: +7 (812) 457 17 90