Place and timeBirzhevaya Liniya 16, ITMO University Technopark, room 301/5.
ITMO University invites you to participate in a workshop organized by NKT Photonics. Held on October 16, this event will give you the opportunity to learn more about the state-of-the-art-technologies and innovative equipment and their applications both in research and the industry.
NKT Photonics (Denmark) is a leading supplier of high performance fiber lasers, fiber optic sensing systems, and photonic crystal fibers. The company's innovative products include:
- Pulse lasers, picosecond and femtosecond ex. OneFive;
- Narrow-band lasers with the narrowest band spectrum in the industry;
- Photonic crystal fibers;
- Supercontinuum sources and accessories by leading manufacturer ex. Fianium.
The company actively conducts high-level research and runs a database of applications for their products. The main areas include:
- NV centers in diamond;
- Characterization of nanostructures;
- Solar cell characterization;
- Photon doppler velocimetry;
- Atomic trapping and cooling.
The workshop will be led by Dr. Asger Sellerup Jensen (PhD in Silicon Photonics from the Technical University of Denmark), NKT Photonics, Denmark.
ParticipantsEveryone is welcome to attend.
Organizers'OES Spetspostavka' LLC
tel. +7 (921) 643 62 80